There is no guarantee that videos with bid budgets, celebrities go viral quickly on the internet.
There are some simple tricks such as building an emotional bond with the viewers is also important for a video to go viral. Of course, the content of the video plays a crucial role in the success of the video.
1. Allow people to comment, like and share your videos.Insert social media sharing links under the video so that the sharing is easy for the audience.
2. Request the audience to share your video after the video finishes. This also helps for the video to go viral.
3. Target the right audience. Post videos with relevant topics so that people stay back and watch your videos and like it. An appealing video is more likely to go viral fast.
4. Don’t make your videos boring, dragging and log. Create videos that are short.
5. Only keep things that are most important and briefly give the message to the audience.
6. Make use of background music, animation and other features to make your video more appealing.
7. Bad camera quality, shaky camera movements disturbing background noises like distractions drive away the viewers.
8. The day and the time are important for the video release. On few days, people are very busy and spend more time on some days. Do not post the videos on holidays.
9. The title of the video must be very interesting and do not neglect using the correct keyword in the title.
10. Share your video link on your social network pages such as Facebook to get more views.
Finally, the best viral video will be under 30 seconds long, have a title with perfect keywords, connects emotionally with the audience and is released either or Tuesday or Monday for more people to watch it.