Video changed the way marketing is done. Most brands made videos an integral part of their marketing strategy to connect with consumers on a visual level. Video marketing is an effective way to improve lead generation. Here are ten important tips for business to consumer video marketing.
1. The goal of B2C video marketing is to raise awareness of the brand. The video ads of B2Cs for offering solutions to customer problems must be funny or flashy.
2. For successful video marketing, B2Cs should concentrate on making content relevant to the brand.
3. The video ad message should be consistent and on the brand.
4. Make videos as interactive tools to build strong relationships with customers.
5. Engage the customers with exclusive information about offers and discounts. This information can be included in the video as click to buy a component.
6. To make any video marketing strategy a success, it is necessary to identify the audience and understand what kind of videos they want to see. Defining the audience helps to create targeted videos.
7. Lead generation from B2C video marketing can be increased by creating videos of optimal length. The length of a video should not be more than five minutes.
8. Click through rate can be increased by embedding videos in emails. Email marketing still is one of the effective ways to generate leads.
9. Having a clear call to action is as important as creating engaging video content.
10. Choose the best kind of video from case study videos, explainer videos, promotional videos or testimonial videos etc that suit the brand well.
Video emerged as a powerful digital marketing tool for B2C marketers. The marketers are capitalizing the abilities of videos to capture the attention of consumers and gain the benefits such as lead generation, conversion or to connect with the customers.