Instagram is a platform offering online mobile sharing (photo/video) and social networking service. This sharing can be either public or private in the app. Instagram also enables using other social networking platforms in this regard.
Following are some of the best practices for using Instagram Video for business.
1) Familiarize yourself with operations of Instagram.
2) Include funny images with pictures in your video. Simultaneously you need to track the engagement on your images and find out what your followers are interested in.
3) Cultivate huge following though simple 1-2-3 process. I) Connect your Facebook account, 2) Use relevant, popular hashtags and 3) Engage by following others and liking their photos. Cross-posting selected images to your FB page would help people that you are on Instagram.
4) Instagram launched its latest addition ‘Video on Instagram’ offering video length of 15 seconds, filter-enabled, editable video functionality. This feature is overtaking Vin’s video offers of 6.5 seconds.
5) Embedding your Instagram video in your stationery and other social media platforms will be adding mileage to your ad campaign on Instagram.
6) The power of apps to be used to the maximum. There are dozens of apps that offer enhanced photo/video sharing experience. These apps allow users to print images, search tags and download Instagram photos and much more.
7) Change is always for better. You may kick-start Instagram efforts with a change in perspective. Some of the tips for this include: sharing a distinctive view of the world, capture things that are interesting to the brand, training your to focus on what makes a great, provocative and engaging image.
8) Networking has always the secret of business success. This rule applies to Instagram as well.
9) Optimization of profile – personal or business – is required to ensure that there is a constant promotion of your content on Instagram. To be successful marketer on Instagram, you need to complete (and update) your profile with all the required information that the prospective buyers might be interested to know.
10) Review of performance of your brand on Instagram is to done on a periodical basis. Necessary corrective action can take as and when required based on the input (through comments/reviews by the users)
The importance of Instagram needs to properly handled by the marketer for the promotion of his products, and he has to research and update the content. continuously