Entertainment for some people is gaming. They play browser games, online multi player games, FPS or the Mario series. Millions of people enjoy playing games online. There are many videos online providing tips and cheats to play games. the big gaming community provides video tutorials also for the people who love to learn the games. Have you ever wondered how the games are recorded? Gamers usually record the games with some screen recording apps. Paid and free game recording tools are available online. Here are the some of the best gaming recording software that can provide the better results.
1. Open Broadcaster software is a free open source tool with a simple interface. This is compatible with windows Vita, 7, 8, 8.1 and 10 versions.
2. Shadowplay is another free software for streaming and recording the games. Shadow mode and manual mode are available. This is compatible with Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7 and XP.
3. Action! Is not a free game recording software. 4K video recording is possible and the output file format is MP4 or AVI 2.0. free trail pack is available. This is compatible with Windows 7, 8, 8.1 and 10.
4. Bandicam is another paid tool for game recording. It comes with rich features and one of the interesting features is the compression feature. It is possible to record for 24 hours straight. Free trail is available and this software is compatible with Windows XP, 7,8,8.1, 10 and Vista.
5. XSplit Gamecaster is a recoding software that comes with streaming features. Free and paid subscriptions are available. It is compatible with Windows 7,8 and 10.
6. D3DGear is another simple software for recording games. Key features are one button process and video compression. Can work with Windows 7,8,8.1, 10, XP and Vista.
7. Dxtory is another light recording software with tons of features. Free and paid versions are available and it is compatible with Windows 7,8,8,1, 10, XP and Vista.
8. Fraps is another light software that can record high-quality video. This is compatible with Windows 7,8,8.1, 10, XP and Vista.
9. WM Capture is a screen recording app that can create high-quality videos. The free trial pack is available and this is compatible with Windows 7,8,8.1, 10 and XP and Vista.
10. Windows 10 Game Bar can be used to record games. This free tool is easy to use and is compatible with Windows 10.
With the above software, the games can be recorded while playing. Features may be different in each of the software but most of them are very easy to use.
These are 10 best software to record the gaming while playing in online. We can find the ultimately the better results with these software while streaming.