Google Adwords, a sales channel helps businesses earn profits by selling their products or services. Some marketers may fail to earn profits from Adwords, this may be because Adwords is being used in a wrong way. Here are few mistakes that video marketers might be doing which can lead to low ROI.
1. Focusing on wrong keywords is one of the common mistakes that marketers do with Adwords video. One must identify the correct keywords to save budget and to increase conversions.
2. Avoid using wrong key words or too many keywords.
3. Do not ignore negative keywords.For negative keywords, the Adwords do not trigger the ads help avoid fruitless clicks.
4. One of the most common mistakes of the marketers is not using correct negative keywords. This leads to your ad appearing for wrong queries and for wrong people and nonconverting traffic will be brought to the video.
5. Not having specific ad groups is another mistake which should be avoided by the marketers. Having specific ad groups helps in reaching the target audience and increases the ad rank.
6. A number of clicks do not define the success of a video advertising campaign. We have seen many people measuring the success of a campaign based on clicks the video receives. There can be lots of clicks but all these need not be leads.
7. Not tracking the results of the advertisement campaign is also very important.
8. When a customer clicks on an ad, he expects to get the information he is looking for. Do not disappoint him by not diverting him to a landing page video with all the required information.
9. Do not forget to write the perfect keywords in the ads title of the video.
10. Set up the conversion tracking to track the conversions. This helps is determining the success of your video campaign.
Marketers must also remember to research on new keywords, test the landing pages etc even if the conversion rate of the video campaign is satisfactory.