Bumper ads are nothing but mini ads that are generated to explore your brand. This bite sized video ads will deliver the complete details of your video content. This 6 seconds or less video ads will have a great impact on attracting the audience.
Functioning of bumper ads:
There is no possibility to skip the ad as it is very short.
There is no chance to increase the view count of your actual video though the audiences view the bumper ads.
On getting a thousand impressions the pay will be counted which considers CPM.
These bumper ads will boost up the branding.
It is best fits to the mobiles and we can find plenty of mobile users as it is trending and user-friendly device in the present era.
YouTube Bumper Ads via Adwords:
- Initially, log in to the account of AdWords.
- Hit the icon of the campaigns after that tap the +campaign option then choose the video.
- Allocate the name of the campaign you desire.
- The campaign subtype must be fixed to standard.
- Choose Bumper ads 6 sec video ad which can be found after the option of ‘video ad formats’.
- Fix your budget by assigning ‘bidding’ to CPM.
- Now pick the options like networks, customer’s language and the specific locations those you might know well.
- Make any advanced settings you want.
- Now tap on “save and continue”.
- It’s time to assign the ad group name. Produce the 6 seconds mini video and then go through the steps that lead you to generate the video ad.
- You must give the bid value of CPM.
- Choose the targeting.
- Now hit on “save ad group”.
Note: The Trueview ads should be created as a separate campaign.
After the insertion of YouTube bumper ads using Adwords, you can find the fine results of using those at your channel. This is the best trend in video ad campaign.