The YouTube platform has the strong content ID which protects the video creator’s efforts on its platform. Many other video sharing platforms and other social platforms like Facebook has no such efficient content ID to avoid piracy but YouTube have. The accounts can be terminated if any YouTube user has violated the content ID rules.
There are perfect legal policies on content violations that are infringement, copying, imitating and including other copyrighted content in the video. The owners of the content can claim their content by sending copyright strikes to the concerned YouTube user. If a user received more than two or three content strikes then his account can be terminated by the YouTube platform. One can escape the account terminations if they can follow these ways.
- Create the content on your own and sometimes you may receive strikes though you didn’t have copied or violated the content ID rules. So, use different type of tools which helps you to identify the copyright content
- Request permits to use the copyright holders content in your content to avoid strikes
- Spin the content in your own style to escape from the YouTube account terminations
- Generate new content by taking the best points in consideration to avoid the strikes. Don’t include the nudity and hateful content in your videos
- Make sure your content does not represent the spam, misleading metadata like tags, titles etc. these are the five things to escape from the YouTube account terminations. So, make sure not to violate the copyright re[eat number of times which you cannot help out from being terminated