Instagram started video ads for the businesspersons with duration of 60 sec. Create an extraordinary video which showcases complete bumf of your product for the first few sec.
Instagram itself, pushing users to upload more personal videos,video ads from the advertisers. This 60 sec video ads show their creativity of advertisers how to utilize this Instagram New feature.
- Instagram was launched in 6th October 2010 as an application in the iPhone
- Within two months from the launch, it was acquired more than one million registered users
- Instagram have crossed more than 400 million users during the march 2014
- It is acquired by the Facebook for 1 million dollars in 2012 April
- Android version of Instagram is also available from 2013 April and it was recorded that one million downloads are reported in within 12 hours after the release of android version
- According to the reports, it was revealed that more than 19.9 billion photos are uploaded to the Instagram
- The most geotagged city on Instagram is New York
- Nearly 70 percent people between 18 -25 years have taken one selfies on Instagram
- The most used filter on Instagram is Lo-Fi
- More than 17 billion photos are sharing on the Instagram platform daily
- More than two billion ,likes are noticed daily
- 60 percent of all international brands were on the Instagram
- Within a short span of one year Instagram have 10 million users
- United States, Brazil and Japan are the top three countries that are using Instagram
- Nearly more than 8500 likes are recorded per second on Instagram
- More than 8 million people are using Instagram daily
- 250 minutes is the average time that an Instagram user is spending per a month
- 95 percent of the videos that are shared on Instagram is via Facebook platform
- Many online advertisers like Nike, NBA are the most popular on Instagram
- More than 24 percent teens are using Instagram
This article classify the 20 mind blowing facts about the Instagram new Video advertisements for the Business. Grab the ideas, know the facts and start implement it for your business.