One of the effective platforms for musicians to promote their music is YouTube. Around three billion videos are watched by YouTube users every day. YouTube is the perfect place to share your music with audience worldwide by creating a channel for your music on YouTube. There are few types of videos that can be published on YouTube channel. These are like this –
1. Any original video that is staged and is synced to the studio recording of the track, which is known as the standard music video can be published.
2. One of the most popular types of videos for the music YouTube channels is the interviews of the musicians, talking about the songs, inspirations, lyrics and so on.
3. Musicians can upload their latest songs on YouTube to keep the audience engaged.
4. Your song video along with lyrics is a great choice to increase viewers. Find creative ways to make the video and let your fans sing your song along to the lines. Lyric videos are becoming very popular on YouTube these days.
5. Musicians can also publish the video footage of their live concerts on their YouTube channel.
6. Performing in a city or going for tours, take a production team along and let them capture your live performance. This helps to connect with the fans.
7. Share clips of the performance of the members of the music troupe.
8. Footage of songs actual recording can be published in YouTube channels.
9. Music videos created with animation software is eye-catching and is good to engage the audience.
10. To engage with the audience, let them see behind the scenes while you are recording, writing new music.
11. Traditional music videos though are difficult to make is a good choice for YouTube channels.
12. Use GIF animations and let the music play underneath. Still, photos can also be used for these types of music videos.
Making content for YouTube music channel is never so easy with all the editing technology available for affordable prices. Create perfect videos for promotion of music and increase the popularity of the channel.