Virtual Reality is advancing and had proved to be a promising tool for creators. VR technology requires being experienced using gears or heading mounted displays. Here we will talk about the VR gears and HMDs that are already in the market or expected to hit the markets soon.
1. Google Daydream View is claimed to be at least thirty percent lighter than other mobile headsets. Compatible with Google Pixel Phone.
2. Oculus Rift Virtual Reality Headset, the brand popular for VR offers Rift, a kit that included headset, remote, motion sensors and other cables. The headset is lightweight and fits all head sizes.
3. Samsung Gear VR is compatible with several models of Samsung smartphones and lets experience VR on mobiles. The headset is lightweight and is made with breathable material. A smooth touch pad is provided in latest models for menu navigation.
4. HTC Vive is an option for experience VR for gaming. This is priced highly and required high-end GPU PC.
5. PlayStation VR headset offers great user experience. It is comfortable to wear. There are some shortcomings in using this but the ergonomic and stylish design will be liked by people.
6. Avegant Glyph is a fully portable VR headset as it is called. Virtual retina display is used as a screen and the user can see the most realistic picture.
7. Google Cardboard was first announced by Google in the year 2014. This is a low-cost way to experience VR experience.
8. Microsoft HoloLens combines virtual and augmented reality and recognizes voice commands and gestures with Kinect-style technology.
9. Razer OSVR is an open source virtual reality approach that comes with 5.5 inch OLED display with full HD resolution. There is, however, no plans for consumer release.
10. Visus VR headset will support most smartphones. This uses Tridef 3D software that can be purchased along with the headset.
VR head mounted displays of all sorts are available now. Choose the headset based on your budget. Whichever device you use there is VR world waiting for you and making it easier now to access it.